In this Ultimate Survival Base World downloadable, we’re sharing more than just a few bits.
We’re giving you a whole world to check out and get inspired.
This striking Minecraft build is an Ultimate Survival Base that has tons of features while also making use of Minecraft’s tools to add interesting and eye-catching details.
What’s In The Ultimate Survival Base World Download
This isn’t called an ULTIMATE survival base for no reason. It’s fully-featured with a wide range of facilities for all of your Minecraft needs.
Utility, of course, doesn’t come at the expense of style. TheMythicalSausage’s survival base has a lot of flora placed especially to make this base look eye-catching and sexy.
Well, as sexy as blocks can be, but you get the point.
Let’s have a look at all of the features of this Ultimate Survival Base World (dowload file at the end of the article):
1. Everywhere you turn, both outside and inside the base, there are numerous bushes, tall grass, berries and flowers. They make the base feel full of life, a place you’d want to call home.
2. Entrance with a clickable mechanism that lets you in and keeps the bad guys out. Be careful of any stray arrows that may come flying through the gaps, though.
3. A stable with horses, a lead and a saddle so you can ride off into the sunset and beyond whenever you fancy.
4. The towers act as both defensive outposts – complete with bow and arrow blocks – and storage spaces to put in all of your stuff.
5. Main storage building contains multiple chests with blank labels so you can organize everything you gather throughout your adventures.
6. Customizable crop field that can feature any combination of vegetables and plants that you desire.
7. Special area for placing your composters or beehives depending on your preference.
8. Animal pen with all kinds of cute and cuddlies, like sheep and cows. Perfect for keeping your livestock in check.
9. Multi-level main house for kicking back after a long day of Minecraft. Contains multiple rooms, including a kitchen and bedroom.
10. Mage tower that houses your very own Nether Portal for popping in and out of the Nether when you need to pick up some materials and hang out with the Piglins.
Why Try It Out
What’s amazing about TheMythicalSausage’s survival build is how it balances aesthetics and utility so perfectly.
The details that have been added really make the whole base feel like more than just a functional space.
It’s a perfect way to get started making your own perfect base once you’ve graduated from making basic structures, like the Basic Castle guide we posted a while ago.
How To Stay Motivated On A Long Survival World?
Survival Worlds in Minecraft are quite of a journey so, staying motivated is key for making it fun.
One of the main things to focus when doing Survival World is to remember that you can take breaks. If you are tired of playing it for a few weeks, it is fine to do something else and come back to it when you are ready.
Something a lot of players recommend is to, when you feel like you want to start a new world, just start a new area in your Survival. This way you can stay focused on your long term goal but also building new things.
Do some challenges, there are plenty cool Minecraft challenges you can try out while playing survival.
And for last, just build new stuff. Minecraft is the game to just try out things, if you get tired of playing Survival, you probably will get tired if you start a new world too, so just stay calm, take a break and build cool things!
There’s no better way to start getting those creative juices flowing than by exploring other people’s complete worlds.
There are tons of builders out there sharing awesome creations so go out there and get inspired.
This build was made by TheMythicalSausage over on YouTube. He does fun timelapses of various Minecraft builds.
His channel is really cool if you want to look for inspiration for your own builds so be sure to check him out by subscribing here.