In this downloadable, we’re sharing more than just a few bits. We’re giving you a whole world to check out and get inspired. This striking Minecraft build is an Ultimate Survival Base that has tons of features while also making use of Minecraft’s tools to add interesting and eye-catching details.
What’s In The Build
This isn’t called an ULTIMATE survival base for no reason. It’s fully-featured with a wide range of facilities for all of your Minecraft needs. Utility, of course, doesn’t come at the expense of style. TheMythicalSausage’s survival base has a lot of flora placed especially to make this base look eye-catching and sexy. Well, as sexy as blocks can be, but you get the point.
Let’s have a look at all of the features of this Ultimate Survival Base world.
- Everywhere you turn, both outside and inside the base, there are numerous bushes, tall grass, berries and flowers. They make the base feel full of life, a place you’d want to call home.
- Entrance with a clickable mechanism that lets you in and keeps the bad guys out. Be careful of any stray arrows that may come flying through the gaps, though.
- A stable with horses, a lead and a saddle so you can ride off into the sunset and beyond whenever you fancy.
- The towers act as both defensive outposts – complete with bow and arrow blocks – and storage spaces to put in all of your stuff.
- Main storage building contains multiple chests with blank labels so you can organize everything you gather throughout your adventures.
- Customizable crop field that can feature any combination of vegetables and plants that you desire.
- Special area for placing your composters or beehives depending on your preference.
- Animal pen with all kinds of cute and cuddlies, like sheep and cows. Perfect for keeping your livestock in check.
- Multi-level main house for kicking back after a long day of Minecraft. Contains multiple rooms, including a kitchen and bedroom.
- Mage tower that houses your very own Nether Portal for popping in and out of the Nether when you need to pick up some materials and hang out with the Piglins.
Why Try It Out
What’s amazing about TheMythicalSausage’s survival build is how it balances aesthetics and utility so perfectly. The details that have been added really make the whole base feel like more than just a functional space. It’s a perfect way to get started making your own perfect base once you’ve graduated from making basic structures, like the Basic Castle guide we posted a while ago.
There’s no better way to start getting those creative juices flowing than by exploring other people’s complete worlds. There are tons of builders out there sharing awesome creations so go out there and get inspired.
This build was made by TheMythicalSausage over on YouTube. He does fun timelapses of various Minecraft builds. His channel is really cool if you want to look for inspiration for your own builds so be sure to check him out by subscribing here.