Seeds as any experienced Minecraft player – and for the new ones if you are just starting – knows are one the most important part of your playing experience, regardless if you choose an environment covered in snow, a paradisiac island, forest, desert filled with lava, etc. seeds will shape your experience.
There are plenty of cute minecraft seeds out there and everyone has their favorites, you can enjoy a random one, create your own or find one online adding the code to your world.
How to use a seed?
If you would like to use a seed you found online, adding it to your world is really easy. Just follow this quick steps:
- First and most important, verify that the version of the seed you want to add is compatible with your version of Minecraft. Otherwise it obviously won’t work.
- When you are creating a new world just add the code provided.
- That’s it. Enjoy! We said it was easy.
Of all the minecraft beautiful seeds you can find online, we have put together a quick list with 15 pretty seeds and their codes that we really like. Go through the list and test them out, we are sure at least one of them would catch your eye.
1. Jungle Oasis Seed
2. Stilts Witch Hut Seed
3. Floating Island and Ominous Abyss
4. Hollow Mountain and Zombies
5. Extreme Hills Seed
6. Mesa Forest Seed
7. Minimalist Survival Island
8. Village Surrounded by Snow
9. Desert Mountain filled with Lave and a Splash of Greenery
10. Landlocked Mushroom Biome
11. Seaside Mega-Taiga Seed
12. Snowy Island and Big Mountains
13. Ravine Library Seed
14. Ice Plains with Flower Forest
15. Crazy Crater Seed