Built by the BlockWorks Team
Commissioned by Disney, this is our Minecraft version of the fantastical futuristic city from the film, Tomorrowland.
The city of Tomorrowland is a Utopian vision of a beautiful, futuristic city – built and lived in by the world’s greatest minds. A place where anything is possible, Tomorrowland is an urban dreamworld of epic proportions.
Huge thanks to the amazing Dragnoz who project managed the build and transformed the map into the minigame you can now download for free.
Gameplay: Requires Minecraft 1.8.4 o higher
1. Game is for 3 or more players
2. one player is Game Master
3. The Game Master determines the time limit and recalls players when he feels its time
4. The player must collect objects scattered around the map and present them to the game master
5. The Game Master decides the winner based on the items they collected and the stories they tell
6. The Game Master can at anytime manipulate the game by spawning random mobs at random players using the Game Masters control panel
Thanks to DJPaulii and Nati797 for the amazing renders.
Head to our new online store, http://www.schematicstore.com/ for high quality builds, perfect for your server.
The BlockWorks team is also open for commission. If you might be interested in working with us then please visit our website for more information: http://blockworksmc.com/