Hello everyone! finally we have a new map update: the city has grown considerably.
- Train Station added
- Terraced houses added
- Industrial buildings added
- Vehicles (cars and trucks) added
- Primary School added
- church (made by Mezaka) added
- Ships (by ElipsisCruiseLines and Kostahansen) added
- Fields added
- British Cementery added
- Shipyard Crane (made by Urbanslick) added
- Railway tunnels added
- Trains added
Explore the Industrial Revolution world!
Built by: andywild
What is Carville?
Carville is an industrial city in the early twentieth century. The city is based on the old mining towns of England (Company Towns)
Does this city really exist?
This is a fictional town. Is the result of England, France and Chile.
In Chile there is a city called Lota, wich was built by the English people. This was the main mining town in central Chile in the nineteenth century and…..this is my city 🙂