So, this one took me way more than I thought it would.
My name is Liav, I’m 20, and I’m currently doing my mandatory service at the IDF, Israel. I started playing Minecraft when I was about 13, and it kinda turned into a hobby of mine, I’m also a musician and I have a band called Another Dead End (you can search on youtube and facebook).
I build mostly stadiums because I’m a huge football fan, my favorite team is Maccabi Haifa (Israel) And I also have MASSIVE respect for BVB Dortmund (Germany). I had a little side project a while ago that I would like to continue, and it is to build all of the Israeli Premier League stadiums, you can check some of them here:
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/hamoshava-stadium-petach-tikva-israel-recreation/ (HaMoshava, Maccabi Petach-Tikva)
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/israeli-stadiums-jacob-turner-stadium-beer-sheva-israel/ (Jacob Turner Stadium, Hapoel Be’er Sheva)
Future Stadiums I’d like to build:
Sammy Ofer Stadium, Maccabi Haifa
Teddi, Beitar Jerusalem
Netanya, Maccabi Natanya
So, we are here for my latest project, Nike Arena.
- 28,191 seats
- 268 handicapped seats, 1650 middle-tier VIP seats, 334 upper-middle-tier VIP seats
- 60 Outdoor media workstations, 30 Indoor media stations
- 2 Identical dressing rooms with 20 seats, 5 showers, 3 toilet stalls, 3 massage beds and 3 baths
- Referees dressing rooms with 6 seats, 3 toilet stalls and 3 showers
- Drug test room
- Underground lounge with 56 seat press conference venue
- 13mX13mX5m 360 Screen display
- 54 Electronic gates, 4 Handicapped gates
- 40 Handicapped parking spots, 400 Parking spots in outdoor parking lot, 426 Underground parking spots
- Underground train station (In southern side)
- NIKE store and Central tickets office (in Northern Side)
s/o to PrefxDesigns for the faces @ the facade!
Additional Credits: Built by: Liavor97