This tutorial I’ll show you how to install texture packs. Its pretty easy and straight forward. Do it once and you’ll never forget. Or just create a shortcut and we’ll always be there for you! Anyways watch the video above of if your good a following text directions you will find them below.
- Download the texture pack and extract it
- Press Windows Key + R to open the run command.
- Type %appdata% and press enter
- Open the “.minecraft” folder.
- Open the “resourepacks” folder
- Move the extracted texture pack folder into the “resourepacks” folder